Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cajun Dragon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cajun Dragon!

Not long ago I was watching Greg's vids over on his channel Ballistic BBQ and he came across a little flame thrower device called the Cajun Dragon he found at a trade show. I couldn't even finish that video before I had one on the way!

Been needing a little portable device to start errant coal piles in the Performer, the fire pit, smoker or just general weed burning, or even starting my fireplace in the two days of winter down here in these parts. This little thing is VERY cool. Not into the electric plug-in's myself. Don't have an outlet handy out at the pit area. This thing just hooks to a 1LB bottle so it's very handy.

This is not a proper review. I hope to do one soon on my channel. But without ANY affiliation whatsoever, I did want to say something about the thing here because it is so cool.

More to come!

Click image for larger version  Name:	72fd1e87bff135415f452eab9a30dc91.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	157.3 KB ID:	324620

I chose to use it first on the SNS. Normally I always start a chimney, but lately I have been just setting the SNS over my one-touch flame thrower which works VERY well. This thing had it going in no time! But I mostly bought it to start my firebox on the stick burner.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.68 MB ID:	324621

This is not even on high! It does get very low if needed, but it is a beast.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2JPG.JPG Views:	1 Size:	4.34 MB ID:	324622

This is all there is to it. Just point it where you need it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3JPG.JPG Views:	1 Size:	5.98 MB ID:	324623

Rocking and rolling in no time with this thing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.98 MB ID:	324624

I have a few cooks coming up so I hope to show it in action. Just thought it was a cool little device to keep in the pit area when you just need some fire.

BTW, that was my last two 35 day dry aged strips and I'm stuffed!

Cajun huh, I wonder how many cases of beer it took to produce that thing.....

Comment

lonnie mac you are killing me with MCS. I bought a really nice fire starter from COSTCO a couple of years back. It worked for about three cooks. Winter ended - no longer needed it and ..... dead.

Comment

That's cool lookin'. Ya can never have too much flame for startin' your fire.

Comment

Here's a good vid.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here