Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This just happened!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just happened!!!

MCS ...Resistance is futile:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-06-22-03-54-563.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	300980 I also received my Auger today but left it at work....no pic so it didn't happen ...but it will happen tomorrow

My second SNS... Now to order the second kettle.....I always buy accessories first! Leaves me no choice hehehe

The dude has it bad!

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha ..There's more to come...

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      My first thoughts FireMan He's in deep S...t.

I envy you Aussies living in such a beautiful land....but I do not envy your international shipping rates. Congrats on the new gear!

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Its not a bad place to live... We do drive on the wrong side of the road but good news is the GrillGrates work upside down...

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL Steve Vojek

Great, Steve Vojtek, now you got me going again! Look what I had to get.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thunder77; April 7, 2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehehe...👍👍

Steve Vojtek ...
    "I always buy accessories first! Leaves me no choice hehehe "

No wonder you drive on the wrong side of the road. Do you bake your bread seam side up too.🙄

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried to the other night. Ken's 78% hydration. Fell asleep during the bulk ferment and woke up to an over proofed mess the next day...hahaha But I'll try again

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have stuck that dough in the fridge overnight once you got tired and baked it the next day. @Pequot makes that dough but he bakes it seam side down and scores it.👍

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      That was the original idea but then I thought I could see it through into the banneton. But then I got into my recliner and watched TV and next thing I know I woke up the next day...

I like your approach! What color kettle are you getting? I have one in copper and the next one will be green.

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      My choises here are limited and I'm still researching but the copper one would be nice if I can find it..

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Coppers are really cool. I have 1.

"Its not a bad place to live... We do drive on the wrong side of the road" ...

Steve Vojtek And lest we forget, you've got these little gems, too (the main reason I always refused to get behind the wheel while in Melbourne):

Click image for larger version

Name:	RightTurnFromLeftOnlySign.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	301270

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure your not in New Jersey. Only ass backwards. Ouey.

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      MBMorgan LOL .. Yeah those hook turns can be a pain...I don't frequent the central business district much nowadays but as a bicycle rider here I can do those hook turns at any intersection...according to the law. I get some abuse occasionally to which I reply "learn your bloody road rules" !

Great MCS acquisition!!!! You had it bad this time. Hahaha. Congrats on the new purchases. Sorry about the shipping. It does have a loooooong way to go!

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks BBQ brother and the shipping is part and parcel.. I've no problem with it.
      I don't mind paying for quality......

Someone was smoking the wacky tabbacy...😤
    Attached Files

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha that is sooo funny. I just came back from my boss's 60th birthday an I'm a bit tanked and you just made me LOL! But this may explain it: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HdoBNDYBl1A

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep... now I'm totally convinced that whomever designed the "hook turn" was hooked on drugs.😎

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha I agree 100% it is weird..

Is'nt MCS fun! I liked the sound of your hehehe, Steve Vojtek

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, buddies!

• Steve Vojtek
      Steve Vojtek commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehehe...there's more to come.. Soon much fun..And my delivery guy told me I'm one of his best customers... I order a lot online........

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      All of us MCS patients know our delivery guys well.🤙

Think of all the delivery guys as nurses bringing us comfort for our ails.

Comment

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      That fits the MCS profile...👌

OK so the Auber has been waiting and the SNS and GrillGrates arrived yesterday and the ultimate accessory for the SNS the " Kettle" arrived today...
    Hopefully I'll find the time this weekend to put that jicksaw puzzle together. I forgot to include the T-shirt in the pic...sorry...
    ​jjjj
    As hard as I tried I could not find a "copper" colored kettle...here Down Under so I'm happy to settle for black....
    Ànd yes I got an extra probe for the Auber just in case..

Comment

Congrats Steve Vojtek you will really like them.

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
        Steve Vojtek commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks DW I know I will...

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here