Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buyers Be Smart . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buyers Be Smart . . .

Just placed my order for ABC's Drip 'N Griddle Pan, the terrific companion to the S'nS, and saw that the price will eventually rise. So. For anyone on the fence about ordering one of these bad boys do so before the current supply runs out. After watching the site's video on the Drip 'N Griddle I don't see how any kettle owner can do without.

Awesome bchbum12! Getting new stuff is always exciting (especially before price increases). I've got 3 SnS and only 2 Kettles. What to do, what to do? I've also got 2 DnG pans and 2 sets of their custom cut grill grill grates. It's an addition I tell you!

Comment

• bchbum12
      bchbum12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Got the D'nG for my bday. Can't wait another year for the custom grill grates sooooo . . . thinking next month!

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Next month will happen soon! I've got to chill on purchases for a while since I went a little crazy in 2016 and the bank account got hit a bit too hard.

Folks if you use this link AR gets credit: http://slownsear.com/?abc_ref=4

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      It was really nice of ABC to warn everyone on their list about the impending price changes. Way to go!

I tried paypal said money was sent but order did not go thru according to the website

Comment

• customtrim
      customtrim commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok email said it went thru dam technology

Ok, I'm in--just ordered it. Between saving money AND not having the dog try to lick greasy ashes on the Weber ash catching plate, why, how could I wrong?

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought my silly mutt was he only one that did that. I gues not.

Originally posted by Willy View Post
    Ok, I'm in--just ordered it. Between saving money AND not having the dog try to lick greasy ashes on the Weber ash catching plate, why, how could I wrong?
    Ask your dog

Comment

• Willy
      Willy commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't think about the dog's opinion. Yikes. Can I cancel?

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      If it'll make you and the pooch happy

• Willy
      Willy commented
      Editing a comment
      The pooch's opinion doesn't count!

So this is enticing. A quick question for all those with experience, especially fuzzydaddy and David Parrish, is there a big difference between the griddle action of a DnG vs. the griddle action of the GrillGrates? I realize each has additional functions, but I'm thinking a griddle would be nice, and I would probably use a drip pan more than the flip side of GG's.

Comment

Originally posted by PBCDad View Post
      So this is enticing. A quick question for all those with experience, especially fuzzydaddy and David Parrish, is there a big difference between the griddle action of a DnG vs. the griddle action of the GrillGrates? I realize each has additional functions, but I'm thinking a griddle would be nice, and I would probably use a drip pan more than the flip side of GG's.
      GrillGrates can get much hotter than the DnG pan without scorching. 800 F is easily attainable. For the DnG Pan you'll want to keep it below 500 F or the stainless steel will scorch. It won't damage the pan, but it'll be very hard to clean.

Get GGs if you want a griddle and really juicy chicken, the DnG pan if you want to catch drippings and do a little light griddling.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here