Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Kettle Handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Kettle Handle

This arrived in the mail today from AMLWoodart.com! Now, do I put it on my 22" Copper or my 26" Black?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6724.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	198132

Of all the accessories ever to adorn a grill that has got to be the most supreme example known to man. Awesome!

Comment

fuzzydaddy hahahah, Yah boooooy!!!! That is awesome !!! Thats gonna look even cooler when she gets some heat stuck to her.

Comment

I have one myself on my kettle. They're high quality and stand up to abuse. I recommend them.

Comment

This is the maple. They also have walnut. I've decided to put it on my 22" copper here in Florida. I'm pretty excited to have my signature name given to me by my granddaughter, on my kettle.

Comment

Too cool!

Comment

You should have gotten one for each kettle fuzzydaddy

Comment

Nice! I think you need two

I'm thinking I need two that say "Huskee's Barbecue". Been tossing that idea around for a while.

Comment

Hmmm... Should I get Wartface or Breadhead handles?😎

Comment

• MBMorgan
                    MBMorgan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Both. There are two sides (literally) to every handle.

Really sharp... On my dream grill, I have something with my LeCheffre logo.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzydaddy View Post
                    This arrived in the mail today from AMLWoodart.com! Now, do I put it on my 22" Copper or my 26" Black?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n198132[/ATTACH]

that is awesome, and dare i say... Proper!

Comment

I would buy an all-wood grill to put that on. Make sure it really matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
                        I would buy an all-wood grill to put that on. Make sure it really matches.
                        For sure it'll all match perfectly after the first burn ... just like Weber black but with a nice smokey aroma ... ...

Comment

Ok, here it is... Thanks everyone for your kind words, and even those that suggest I "season" the new handle.

Name:	IMG_6750.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	198446

Name:	IMG_6751.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	198447

Comment

• Breadhead
                          Breadhead commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's pretty cool fuzzydaddy .👌 First personalized Weber Kettle I've ever seen. You're a trend setter.👍

• Potkettleblack
                          Potkettleblack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          As the kids of ten years ago said, "pimpin."

Looks good fuzzydaddy

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here