Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow n sear vs Slow n sear plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow n sear vs Slow n sear plus

Hey everyone. I am looking to purchase a slow n sear for a Webber 22". Any opinion on the Plus (not XL but similar)? Is the mesh steel and stabilizer it worth the extra $30? Thanks for the help.

I would pay $30 to have the bottom added to my SnS. When your cook is done, if there is charcoal left, it would be much easier to pick up the SnS and dump that remaining charcoal than it is to try to shovel it off the grate, or pick it up piece by piece. YMMV

Comment

• martybartram
      martybartram commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ +1 ^

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      +2

I love my standard SnS, but if buying today I would probably go with the plus.

Comment

Welcome mbelang

Comment

Thanks DW. I appreciate the opinions.

Comment

Yes, welcome mbelang! We're glad you're here. I own Adrenaline Barbecue Company (makers of the Slow 'N Sear). If I can help with your decision let me know. Happy to do it.

Comment

Welcome mbelang. We'd love to get an intro from you over in the Introduce Yourself channel when you get a minute.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here