Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNS First run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNS First run

Figured my grill and SNS would never be this clean again!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Weber and SNS.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	139865
    Ran some leg quarters for the first run to get used to both the 22" and SNS setup. Indirect until they hit 165 then on for the reverse sear. My wife had already taken a sample of the skin from this one and ended up taking it from every leftover piece as well. Skin was crispy and meat was still moist and delicious. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicken.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	139866

Great pics. Thanks for the share!

Comment

Great looking chicken...you will enjoy the kettle and SnS setup

Comment

That IS a clean grill. The kids were reminiscing yesterday when my kettle was that clean.

Comment

Nice cook at lemayp ...

That chicken looks great. I became a member of the Kettle & SnS club about a month ago. It's a fun addition to my BBQ toys.

Comment

: ) ....

Comment

lemayp, You, Your Weber and the S 'n S Done Good! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here