Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The wife hates it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wife hates it!

To make a long story short..... Used my brand new SnS to reverse sear some really nice NY strips for Christmas and everything worked perfectly! Those were some very tasty steaks.
    The problem arose, as the steaks were still cooking, when she found out that I was trying something new. No problem if it just for us, but when we have company and there is the potential of it going south with no backup plan is too much for her.
    Never got the expected "Sorry I didn't trust you, dear" from her.

Using it today for a rack of ribs. I'm not afraid and still don't have a backup. Will be eating them all myself. Ha!
    Last edited by Mygrane; December 26, 2015, 10:38 AM.

SnS- "Savory w/ NO Sadness"

Comment

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Fed-X hijacked my SnS...😡

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Breadhead your SnS shipped Wednesday, is currently in Texas, and is scheduled to arrive at your house Tuesday. That's really not that bad considering you're on the far side of the country and there's Christmas and Weekend non ship days in there.

You're just gonna have to make do with those chintzy Weber baskets a couple more days

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      David Parrish ...

You did your part diligently. I ordered on the 22nd and you shipped it on the 23rd. Good job! Thx.👍

I think Fed-X was overwhelmed this Christmas season. I heard they missed some Christmas deliveries this year.

It's NO problem at all. I'm just anxious to get it. I've been reading endless posts about how great it is.😎

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here