Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New toy arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New toy arrival

Just like everyone else, my SnS order showed up early as well. I'm very impressed with the quality of the toy. Seems to be the norm with this company - how dare they do business this way?!?!
    It is definitely one of those 'Why didn't I think of this' type of accessories. Now if I could only get a chance to use it. We are staying a friend's home while contractors are working on ours. The friend only has a ga ga ga gas cooking thing.
    Can't wait!

Congrats on the toy! You are going to love it! Now go get your Weber and cook your freinds some SnS GOODNESS! : )

Comment

Mygrane, What Jon Solberg Said! You are definitely going to enjoy the S 'n S! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

The Sns rocks. I cooked a pork butt last night at 270 degrees, when it got done I threw a 9 pound bone in ham and smoked that dude with the remaining charcoal.

Comment

Mine too! Did a dry run yesterday....

Comment

Going to do a ham on Thursday and then a pork picnic soon after. Doing a few sea trials before I commit my SRF brisket to something new and drastic. Ha!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here