Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotisserie fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotisserie fun

Kicked off the long weekend with my new basket for the rotisserie, the wings turned out absolutely perfect! Can’t wait to use this again, any suggestions on what to cook next?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D57BAF38-C0A2-4DCC-A481-8B8CD0EF7D93.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	1246098 Click image for larger version

Name:	A1D2C348-84FD-4FC4-A76A-8480CC14AC1D.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	1246101 Click image for larger version

Name:	E50580DF-E103-496B-BFAE-3F00F102476C.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	1246099 Click image for larger version

Name:	6F06CCFA-A559-486F-A50D-11AA80E95131.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	277.0 KB
ID:	1246100

Huli Huli chicken Click image for larger version

Name:	D29ACF1A-3524-4D0B-B689-B325EBC78EC2.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1246108

Comment

• marshall
      marshall commented
      Editing a comment
      😲 nice! Great idea!

Corn or chilis

Comment

I love my kettle rotisserie. Nice photo's.

Comment

That looks like an accessory I’m going to have to look into - it might get me using the rotisserie more often.

Which basket is this?

Comment

We have had a chicken basket for years but we never used it that much as we found it a pain to clean, we spray it good before use with Pam and that helps. The rear burner in my Napolean works well with the basket.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5FA54DC6-52D7-4DAB-9009-2A73666BE29B.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	1246563

Comment

...I might need to get a basket just for that huli huli chicken idea...

Comment

Peruvian Chickens

Comment

Tacos Al Pastor

Comment

• Jfrosty27
              Jfrosty27 commented
              Editing a comment
              Some cool tricks with the trash bags and clamps to assemble and eliminate the mess. I have clamps like that in my wood shop. 👍👌

Chicken Shawarma

Comment

Leg of Lamb

Comment

• hoovarmin
                hoovarmin commented
                Editing a comment
                Panhead John they are in stock somewhere. We all plan to goad you until you pull the trigger, hopefully by the end of the evening.

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                So, that’s how y’all operate huh? Goad me while I’m drinking? 🥸 Just an FYI, but SNS is the only mfgr. who make a rotisserie for their kettles. They’re slightly different dimensions than the Webers.
                Last edited by Panhead John; July 3, 2022, 02:28 PM.

• hoovarmin
                hoovarmin commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sure SNS will accept your credit card for a preorder. As soon as it is back in stock it would be on it's way. Be first in line. Do it, Do it!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here