Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this forum and just orderd an S'nS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this forum and just orderd an S'nS!!

Hey all,
    Just joined this forum and ordered an S'nS today. Looking very forward to using the Weber Kettle to smoke and grill all kinds of stuff!! I have a UDS that I have been using for about 4 years now and now that we have downsized to an apartment, It will likely take a back seat to the Weber and S'nS.
    L8r!!

Welcome and thanks for the support.

The S'nS is the best thing since gold plated sliced bread for the kettle.

Comment

hey byounghusband Welcome Aboard... you will like that SnS, it really rawks

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Never a bad move when the SNS is involved.

Comment

byounghusband, Welcome to the Pit, I just received my S 'n S yesterday a new Weber Performer Deluxe the day before. I have not used either yet, Post your thoughts and Pics and I'll try to do the same! Dan

Comment

Howdy, You'll love the kettle / SNS combo

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here