Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A unexpected gift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A unexpected gift!

Our kitchen remodel has been done a couple months. The lady who did the design has been trying to come over with a photographer to take pictures of the finished space to put in their presentation portfolio for prospective customers to look at and get ideas. I know we went through one when we went to there to consider hiring their services.

So after a couple false starts and delays they finally came over yesterday. The photographer started taking pictures and the gal who worked with us on the design hands me a gift wrapped box with a card on the top. I never know what to do in these situations are you supposed to open it right away or wait?

Anyhow I waited. They were there maybe 15 minutes and were done. I put the package on the counter top thinking it was a box of chocolates because that's exactly what the shape of the box said what was in it.

The wife got home a couple hours later and opened the box. It wasn't chocolates but much better. A set of Cutco knives! You can't see in the pic but they have the design company's name engraved in the blades. These are high quality knives. I was duly impressed!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1002.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	631408

Nice. We have some Cutco knives. Excellent Quality!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

The most you ever spent on knives, no doubt.

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
          Frozen Smoke commented
          Editing a comment
          To be sure! That was a painful project on the pocket book!

Wow...lucky you !!!

Comment

Nice score!

Comment

¡Sehr Kühl!

Comment

That is awesome. Congrats on both

Comment

A very nice gift indeed.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Wow !!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Life is like a box of......................................cho....... ...........knives! Very nice indeed. 👍

Comment

I didn't know much about these knives but I remember running across them on the web or maybe someone mentioned them here in one of the many knife threads. I could tell just from handling these knives they were quality so I went to their web site to see what else they offered. First off they are made in America which is a big plus and they offer a pretty solid guarantee called their forever guarantee. . They offer a full line of knives you can buy individually or by the set and accessories. They also offer fishing and hunting as well as pocket knives. Cookware and kitchen gadgets. Veggie peelers, pizza cutters etc.

None of their stuff is what I would consider cheap but like I said my first impression without having used either one yet is quality. The 2 piece gift set I received lists over $200 on their web site.
                          I will let everyone know how these knives perform as I get a chance to use them.

For now I've bookmarked their web site and I'm sure MCS is going to draw me back there for more purchases. Here is the link in case anyone wants to look them over.

Comment

We bought most of our Cutco knives from a Nephew who sold them during his College years. Expensive but very good quality. We felt we needed to support Family too. Free lifetime sharpening.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here