Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first really nice knives from New West Knifeworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first really nice knives from New West Knifeworks

Up until know I have had some decent knives but nothing amazing. I really like my Dalstrong knives I have been using the past couple years and my Cutcos are still going strong after 20 years. But these just arrived yesterday and most of my other friends wouldn't appreciate them as much as I know you would so here they are:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230207_223225.jpg Views:	0 Size:	281.4 KB ID:	1374329

This is the Super Bread and Deli knife from New West Knifeworks. Can't believe how amazing these knives feel in my hands. The handles are pretty much perfect and the blades feel out of this world. Much lighter than I was expecting.

I did a couple quick cuts on a baguette last night with the bread knife and the difference between that and my normal bread knife was night and day. Love that there is knuckle room when you are slicing through a loaf. Can't wait to put these knifes to the test over the next few days.

Nice lookin' knives.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here