Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitchen Shears and Phone Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitchen Shears and Phone Chargers

Two items in my household that one would think we only had one of each. I know for a fact that we have more than 12 chargers and at least 23 pairs of scissors in the house. but someone is always using my charger and using my kitchen shears as scissors. A real head scratcher I tell ya.

True dat. Hey wait a minute, isn't that a band form the '70s ??

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha. In the 70's we would have wondered what a Phone Charger was!

I just had to click on this thread......

Comment

Wanna have some fun? Leave a super slow ass charger and some dull crappy scissors in your usual spots ...

Comment

You clearly need to find new places to hide them. Oh, and I will add on editing that my regular scissors don't get lifted much because mine are left-handed.
        Last edited by Jim White; June 18, 2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Along with the various charges floating about...there are ALWAYS four in my backpack. So I’m good.
          Yep, four...iPhone, iPod pros, and 2 iPads always within reach. ;-)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here