Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new injector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new injector

So we have been ordering cheap hand meat injectors for injecting hams but the time has came to get something a little more efficient as we are processing way to many pigs to hand inject anymore. So I ordered this from the doctor of bbq. I will have about 500 lbs of ham to inject on Wednesday. So I will see how it goes Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210208_221518187.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.90 MB ID:	987063

Awesome. Get ‘Er Done!

Comment

Man,,,,ur business is doin’ awesome !!!!
      Keep the momentum going,,,,Congrats

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        Over 40,000 pounds of pork last year. Injected every ham by hand until now!!

You will give a whole new meaning to Next!

Comment

40k....Yikes!! That is crazy ridiculous ridiculous by hand. Commitment. Congratulations.
        I hope this really works for you.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
          Backroadmeats commented
          Editing a comment
          This thing is AWESOME!! I just injected 477 lbs of ham in under 20 minutes. Clean up took 30 seconds. If you inject anything at work you should look into this thing..wow. ohh that used to take me about an hour to 90 minutes to do. It was 50 lbs of brine..

Backroadmeats that's how businesses grow, quality products, word of mouth and reputation. It seems your fine establishment has plenty of this, good luck to you mate

Comment

• Backroadmeats
          Backroadmeats commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.. it was one hell of a struggle to get up and going.... But it is taking off big time. When my wife shows me the numbers of what we actually process in here I am amazed.. there will probably be a building addition this summer and a retail location also... Still in the works..

I think that's the same unit the plastic surgeon of the stars uses!

Comment

When do you think you'll upgrade to this?

Comment

• Backroadmeats
            Backroadmeats commented
            Editing a comment
            Baby steps two weeks ago I was using a 20$ hand injector!! I have seen those things before,. I wonder how long it would take to clean it??

• 58limited
            58limited commented
            Editing a comment
            I would be more worried about how much it costs!

• Backroadmeats
            Backroadmeats commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah there is that too. I don't get sticker shock as bad because of see the ridiculous prices for all this equipment. I often point it out to customers who think my prices are to high..

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here