Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ll put mine against yours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll put mine against yours...

The Mk4 arrived! I’ll put my red up against any of y’alls non-reds!!!! ;-)

You know you have issues when the kids are fighting over the Jelly Belly’s in the Thermoworks package... AND you haven’t even opened the box yet... lol.
    Attached Files

Now I've gone and ordered Jelly Bellys. And it's all your fault.

Comment

• rwalters
      rwalters commented
      Editing a comment
      Do they come with a Thermapen? Those are the BEST

• coupster
      coupster commented
      Editing a comment
      All Thermoworks orders come with JellyBellys

Already had 2 reds, one the original Thermapen (readout was getting flaky) and the other an MK4. Just got a new one. Went with orange so I can tell which is newest. Orange is cute but your're right, red is better.

Kathryn

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Red is the new Orange?
      Or is Orange the new Red?

I'm true blue to you.

Comment

Yea well your mother wears combat boots. Blue lover here too, got two of them.

Comment

I order a couple packs of Jelly Bellys from them every year, always get some kinda thermometer in the box too. Never know what it'll be.

Comment

I’m green with envy

Comment

• phrogpilot73
            phrogpilot73 commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that a double entendre? I was going to mention that I preferred the green Thermapen. Must be the Marine in me.

No red or any other Thermapen here. But I do have a red, orange and purple Pop.

Comment

I use only yellow. Matches the streak down my back!

Comment

Older thermapen, but just got some stocking stuffers along with the jelly bellys
              Attached Files

Comment

Mine is Purple GO LSU maybe next year

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here