Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maverick xr 50 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maverick xr 50 help

So I just opened my new xr 50 and everything is awesome about it, but I cant get the alarm to sound either when high or low is set, the weird thing is the alarm worked the first time I tested it but now I cant get it to work no matter what I do....am I missing something simple?
    anyone with any input thanks!!!

Hmmmm. You sure the icon is showing? I know obvious but spitballing. Take out the batteries and maybe it resets.

Comment

You have the alarm feature enabled, right?

Comment

got it working! User error , looks like for the low alarm the probe temp has to go over the set low temp to be activated, then drop below the set low temp again to sound alarm. not sure what the deal was with the high alarm setting but everything is working great and I cant wait to put this in action soon!! thanks for the replies

Comment

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that is normal.

The first time I played with mine I couldnt figure out why I couldnt get the high alarm setting to go down, thought I had a defective model. Nah, user error, can't drop the high alarm lower than where the low alarm's currently set. D'oh! Happens to us all!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here