Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to brag on Tappecue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to brag on Tappecue

Last November I bought a Tappecue Touch 4 probe wifi thermometer. It was a replacement for an original Tappecue that I got careless with an ruined...long story.

Anyway, today I have a chuck roast in the Bronco Drum smoker. I realized that the probe I use for chamber temp was reading way to low. I unplugged, replugged, restarted, did all that and it still wouldn’t work.

Looked up the number and called Tappecue, only so I could honestly tell my wife that I did. I fully expected to be long beyond any chance of return or replacement, and I would have been good with that.

I spoke with a nice lady on the phone who told me they have a 1 year warranty on the probes. She looked up my product registration, verified my address, and asked me what color I wanted the replacement probe to be. A red one is now on its way.

She mentioned that they release a blower/temp control fan next week. I haven’t looked closely at those yet, thinking that I want to learn how to do it the hard way first, but with the display of customer service I experienced today I may start shopping for a fan sooner than I expected.

Tappecue doesn’t have the name recognition here that a few other brands have, but I have been happily satisfied with my thermometer. It may be another good option for folks to look at.

I’ll throw in a cooking picture because...well, just because.

Click image for larger version

Name:	24540C73-CFEA-4551-A0A5-6524937DC5A4.jpeg
Views:	202
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	762328

Good to hear.

Comment

Thanks - Good reviews are every bit as valuable as bad ones.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here