Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remote Probe Monitoring Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Probe Monitoring Question

Does a product exist that allow me to monitor probes from multiple ovens in different kitchens?

Because I use up to 6 ovens at one time I would like to monitor those probes from my station from one unit or WIFI/Bluetooth.

even if I have to walk back into line of sight it would be preferable than all the way up to the ovens on a busy line which I am not working on.

Please keep in mind that I’m not a tech guy but more of a yellow pad and pencil ✏️ dude.

you could try these. I have a couple of these igrill mini that i use to monitor 2 different smokers at the same time. its blue tooth only so limited range but they both report back to the same smart phone app and i can set different temp ranges\warnings for each. https://www.amazon.com/iDevices-IGR0.../dp/B00I25PGZO

Comment

The Thermoworks Dot has a decent sized display that can be read from 15 to maybe 20 ft, but you would have to buy one for each oven. Bluetooth might work - you could use your phone and switch to which ever oven you want to monitor. If the Meater actually worked, that would allow you to monitor up to four ovens.

I'd call Thermoworks customer service and see if they have a solution.

Comment

My baby monitor solution would work.

Comment

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          I keep meaning to try that, lol.

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          You should definitely try it, texastweeter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	300x0w.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	693459

Comment

I have a slew of remote wireless thermometers. Sometimes I may have 3 or 4 cookers as well as a couple ovens going when cooking big events. I line up all the receivers together at my "home base". I also use my 4 kids as kitchen goblins...

Comment

I would contact ThermoPro. They do not only thermometers for home cookers but also commercial kitchens. It is amazing what they have.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here