Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You won't believe your eyes, it actually exists! Is this the first actual sighting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You won't believe your eyes, it actually exists! Is this the first actual sighting?

No freakin' way! I can not believe this, I must be dreaming. has anybody else seen one?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5035.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	580443
    Last edited by Powersmoke_80; October 17, 2018, 03:39 PM.

I see no amazing pics at all. You had my attention and let me down. Boo!

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
      Powersmoke_80 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about Now?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Powersmoke_80 I see it now! Looks like a stock pic (complete with Crown bottle) but nice try!

• Powersmoke_80
      Powersmoke_80 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, Michigan Crown Royal buddy!
      #Authentic

Pic is there!

Comment

The Crown Royal bag is the real prize. Pray tell, where can I find a velvet bag so adorned with the our nation's best and most favored state?

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
        Powersmoke_80 commented
        Editing a comment
        Had to put that in the pic for authenticity! I picked that up at our local Meijer store.

FINALLY!!! Let us know how it works!

Comment

I thought I ran over one with my truck back a bit, but I went back to see and it was a ThermoPro.

Comment

The photos showed up much faster than the Meater. I think I am in the group that is supposed to receive them next year... Hopefully they will have all the kinks worked out by then.

Comment

Was it like opening the Ark of the Covenant!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1C761605-CF23-439F-BD43-04F774A7BD87.gif
Views:	89
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	580511

Comment

Fake news?

Comment

Mine came today. I shared your disbelief!

Well packaged, solid unit. Bummer i can't cook with it tonight since my wife bought country rib strips, thin ones at that, and the probes need inserted a few inches to protect internal parts. My meat isn't that thick (keep your mind out of the gutter).

Comment

• MBMorgan
                MBMorgan commented
                Editing a comment
                Man, I think that whipping up a meatloaf (with 4 probes stuck in it just to be safe ) would be a great accompaniment to those ribs!

I'm be looking forward to your reviews.

Comment

But I already had temp probe ports installed in my offset!!!

Comment

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I realized my problem is that I use a controller, at least on my kamado, so I'm going to have wires sticking out regardless. Still tempted though. I have plenty of other BBQs.

I'm still here waiting to get the email with my backerkit. Looking forward to hearing how it works. The Bluetooth range on the individual unit was crap-tastic. Don't think it made it much further from the Weber kettle to the attached side table.

Comment

Huskee
                  VEEEERY curious to hear your thoughts.

Comment

Last week I got the email asking me to update my shipping info. It’s been nearly three years to the day (10/21/2015) since I backed them on Kickstarter. Looking forward to the "it shipped" email.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here