Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FireBoard competition probe compatibility update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FireBoard competition probe compatibility update.

I spoke with FireBoard today. They informed me that older FireBoard models made before April 2017 are not compatible.
    However!!!!! They WILL replace the chip to make it compatibile @ NO CHARGE.
    All you have to do is contact them, send them the unit and they will take care of it.
    So Histrix and Dewesq55 you guys can have that done and spend some more money feeding your MCS.

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
    I spoke with FireBoard today. They informed me that older FireBoard models made before April 2017 are not compatible.
    However!!!!! They WILL replace the chip to make it compatibile @ NO CHARGE.
    All you have to do is contact them, send them the unit and they will take care of it.
    So Histrix and Dewesq55 you guys can have that done and spend some more money feeding your MCS.
    The Fireboard folks are great when it comes to support! I have one of the later models but the fact they added, via a software update, the ability to use other probes is admirable.

BTW, I am still waiting for my Meater. Not sure what I will do with the 2 probes and Meater block if/when they ever show up. What a contrast in Kickstarter campaigns ;-)

Comment

• lonnie mac
      lonnie mac commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait a minute... I have a Meater! I have had it for a year. I wonder where I put that thing...

• kenrobin
      kenrobin commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m also still waiting for my Meater probes & block. Unless the reviews are great, I will probably sell mine upon receipt. Supporting their Kickstarter was my worse barbecue purchase.

• Siouxfan
      Siouxfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. Dont think that thing will ever show up. Contacted them a while ago, and the Meater Block was still being tested...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here