Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Kickstarter

Introducing the Meatrix meat thermometer

I don’t not want to go down the "do I make you laugh" Good fellows thing but...

Comment

Hmm. I don’t see that they ever defined the impulse or how it is used.

I usually cook chicken to 150F and then make sure that after I pull it out it stays above 150 for 5 minutes which nets me the equivalent kill of 165 for 15 seconds.

If this thing is running integrals after certain temp points, it might be useful. However not knowing how it does the safety calculations is a problem.

Comment

I think I’ll just hold out for the meater.

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. I'm hoping to get my Meater before the end of the decade.

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Don’t hold your breath

I’m not backing or interested in it. I just thought that I would share this with you all. I seen it advertised in the Tailgater Magazine.

Comment

You all should be drawing an interest on that Meater 😂. What has it been 3 years now. 😂

Comment

Lol lol lol. I passed in meater. It just means I didn’t take the meat on it.

Comment

Can’t wait till someone else starts a thread about this product and how they got in on it... even if it is 3 years from now. Lol

Comment

Gotta love the "energy" associated with this one.

Comment

Yeah, but their tag line is the world’s first... never been done before "The World's First Meat Cooking Analyzer"

Comment

"Meat thermometers are now obsolete" if you own stock in Thermo Works I guess you better sell quick! I didn't read beyond that.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here