Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK4 Battery Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK4 Battery Cover

I called Thermoeorks yesterday. The battery cover in one of my MKs is cracking. Asked if I could buy one. I’m hard on them. I regularly run them thru the washing machine. It’s a bachelor thing. It’s not their fault I’m sure. Anyway. She said she’ll ship it out. They have my credit card on file so I didn’t think much about it. Yeah they fixed a classic or two of mine in the day. Im a frequent flyer with them.

Well its it’s here today. 24hours after I called. No charge. Even got Jelly Belly’s!

I know now there are some issues with the Smoke but all and all it’s hard to beat these folks for quality and service.

Just thought if I’d put it out there.

Yeah, I once offered to send in a Thermapen that was acting weird to get worked on. They just simply replaced with a return postage paid package.

Comment

Yes! Thermoworks has excellent customer service.
      Last edited by DWCowles; November 29, 2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

They're tops in the customer service department!

Comment

I have always heard great things. Good to hear they are living up to the hype.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here