Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordering Thermoworks Smoke from Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering Thermoworks Smoke from Europe

Hi all, some while back I commented on the fact that shipping + tax + import fees make the Smoke thermometer almost too expensive to buy from Europe.
    Then another pit member (can't remember who, sorry) commented by saying: "now that's strange, considering it's a British company to begin with?". Very good point indeed, so I fired off an email to customer support. They replied:

Thank you for your email. Our Thermapens are manufactured in England by our partners, ETI; you can find their website here. Ordering from them directly will certainly save you money on shipping costs. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

So, if you live in Europe and want to buy Thermoworks products, order them from thermometer.co.uk instead, much cheaper.

Nice! Good find.

Comment

I'm happy to see that your noggin is more than a hat rack Henrik.

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Had to look up the word 'noggin', now I have yet another English word in my vocabulary :-)

...and yes, I sure hope so ;-)

What kind of fish bait do you all have over yonder?

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Wouldn't know, I only do fly fishing. Haven't been in a bait shop since 1987 :-)

AmazonUK also sells the Smoke and some other Thermoworks items.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here