Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FireBoard Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FireBoard Question

I am trying to copy & paste the graph that shows in the dashboard and am unable to do so. I have seen it done here in the Pit. I did two pork butts today and also 4 ribeyes for dinner using the SnS. I used 5 of 6 ports, was pretty cool
    TIA

I just use the display on my iPhone and take a screen shot. Press Power and Home at the same time.

Comment

• FLBuckeye
      FLBuckeye commented
      Editing a comment
      I am using my laptop. I do have jing so I will try that. Thanks

Laptop should be able to take a screenshot...
    Runnin' Windoze, er apple ios?

Comment

I do a print screen on on my iMac and just post it as a .JPG. Do a print screen, save it to your desktop and post it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 6.15.38 PM.png
Views:	162
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	342126

Comment

What laptop are you using, PC or mac? PC/Windows has "Snipping Tool" which allows you to drag a box around anything and make a pic out of it. I think it's easier than Print Screen (screencap) since you're cropping it right away, no need to later.

Comment

• FLBuckeye
          FLBuckeye commented
          Editing a comment
          Worked like a charm, thanks again!!

• T-bone
          T-bone commented
          Editing a comment
          Macs have a similar program called "Grab". I think it's usually in the Utilities Folder.

• gshayd
          gshayd commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for the tip

FLBuckeye, Like the others I usually take a Screen Shot with My iPad or My iPhone 5s! I also use an Amqzon Echo Dot Alexa to provide voice activated Monitoring Probe by Probe! 🌠 πŸŽ‡ πŸŽ† πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ "Happy 4th of July" πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸŽ† πŸŽ‡ 🌠 Frpm a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
        Last edited by Danjohnston949; July 4, 2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Ditto on the screenshot!

Comment

Today's beef ribs live!

Name:	IMG_0532.PNG
Views:	183
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	342223

Comment

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              6th Borough BBQ, You Have to Keep Your Lid Closed so You don't get those Temp Spikes in Your Pretty Graph, IMHOP! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 🌠 πŸŽ‡ πŸŽ† πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ "Happy Independance Day" πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸŽ† πŸŽ‡ 🌠 From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• gshayd
              gshayd commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL your fireboard knows when you are looking

I have used my FireBoard probably 10 times now. Each and every time it is amazing! I have been noticing a LOT by looking at my graphs. Possibly dispelling the myth of looking not cooking. I am sure opening the door WAY too much would create issues, but funny how in normal use, that meat graph just keeps on chugging up and up while the door graph is not.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 6.24.12 PM.png
Views:	206
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	343114

Comment

If you on a PC push the window button and Print screen at the same time.(while the image is on screen) The screen should flicker to let you know it was saved. To use open a graphic program and simply push Ctrl and V at the same time to Paste the image, into the program then save to your desktop (so you know where its at) and your done!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here