Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Resynchronize My Thermoworks Receiver to the Transmitter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Resynchronize My Thermoworks Receiver to the Transmitter?

My remote Smoke Receiver is no longer connecting to the transmitter. Isn't there supposed to be a way to resynchronize them?

I beleive you hold the tranmiter button on the unit till it flashes sync then press and hold the button the transmiter till it says sync. Must have both ready to go sync does not last long enough on main unit to turn on remote than should take care of it for you

Comment

From the Thermoworks site: http://www.thermoworks.com/pdf/smoke...ructions_a.pdf

Comment

Hmmmm, seems like Golden State is trying to re-synchronize also

Comment

Originally posted by Mbmorgan View Post
          Perfect..... thanks MBMorgan

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
            Hmmmm, seems like Golden State is trying to re-synchronize also
            The Cavs are a championship caliber team so I would have only been surprised if they didn't show up for Game 4.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah me too. They had nothing to lose.

I had the same problem and called Thermoworks. They sent me another one and a return label for the bad one.

Comment

Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
              I had the same problem and called Thermoworks. They sent me another one and a return label for the bad one.
              The instructions at http://www.thermoworks.com/pdf/smoke...ructions_a.pdf worked for me.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here