Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout out to Thermoworks' Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Thermoworks' Customer Service

Earlier this week, my (almost) year old black ChefAlarm died. It stopped recognizing probes. On Thursday (14th) around noon, I called Thermoworks Customer Service. The very nice gentleman with whom I spoke asked me to describe the problem and two minutes later he told me that he'd have a new replacement tested and shipped ASAP. It arrived this morning (16th) just before 0800. You just can't ask for better service than that! Those folks will keep my business forever ...

Great news. I had an issue with a Thermapen. They took care of it ASAP above what I expected. And I got more jellybeans! Woohoo!

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the jelly beans!

I've had great service too, and my wife loves the jellybeans.

Comment

That is good to hear MBMorgan! I have 3 ChefAlarms, 1 DOT and several pit and meat probes, a Thermapen and a Themapop. Quality products and great customer service usually come with a higher price and for me it is worth paying for.

Comment

• CeramicChef
        CeramicChef commented
        Editing a comment
        +1^
        Quality simply isn't free.

The short sweet taste of low price is all too often replaced by the bitter taste of poor quality for a long time.

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think You Gents are alluding to something a fellow taught me nye on 40 Yrs Ago! The Quality should be evident long after the Price is Forgotten! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Danjohnston949 - as one of my Aggie buddies (don't tell my friends I have one of those) likes to say: "Absotively Posiloutly!!"

I agree, they have some of the best customer service out there...regardless of industry. I have several of their products and will no doubt add more to my collection and give them as gifts. Knowing full well that they will last AND have the support should they need it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here