Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks customer service

I recently placed an order with Thermoworks, after a few days following my shipment I noticed it was stuck in Winnipeg Manitoba. After 3 days I contacted FedEx and discovered they had returned my order to Memphis as it had arrived damaged and the box was empty! In somewhat of a panic I contacted Thermoworks expecting the worst.

Their Customer Service is second to none. Not only did they have another shipment out of their facility the same day they upgraded my shipping so that I received it as soon as possible. Dealing with their Customer Service was a real treat and I have to say they exceeded my expectations in every way.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, any product I have received has worked flawlessly and now I know their customer service is above par, especially for this day and age where most companies wash their hands of any shipping issues as soon as it leaves their facility.

I agree - great customer service. I had a probe go bad under warranty. Not only did they ship a replacement the same day I called, they included the free jellybeans. How could it get any better...

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
      Powersmoke_80 commented
      Editing a comment
      And Not just any old jelly beans but Jelly Belly gourmet beans!

I have purchased several items from them. They all are great, and their product is top notch.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Davek8282. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. I have ChefAlarms, DOTs, a Thermapen and lots of pit and meat probes and have had zero problems, and it's good to hear that ThermoWorks customer service is top notch. Thanks for sharing your experience with them.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here