Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermometer "X-RayTemp BBQ Gloves" new from ThermoWorks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermometer "X-RayTemp BBQ Gloves" new from ThermoWorks

New from ThermoWorks, to be released 1 yr from now-- "X-RayTemp BBQ Gloves".

These are essentially oven mitts on steroids that sense temperature on the surface and through your meat!

So no need for an instant read or a leave-in thermometer. Simply put these babies on and grab that hunk o' meat and see the temp. Reportedly, they will not only read surface temp, but if you sandwich the meat between both hands, a infrared signal will pass through from one hand to the other (similar tech to a pulse-ox measuring your blood oxygen level, if you're familiar) and measure the average internal temp of your meat.

Not only that, but it will read from the thumb of the glove to the other fingers. So a 1-handed item, like a chicken leg for instance, you can grab it to flip it over and the glove will read the avg IT of that meat within 2 seconds as you're flipping it! Read to a handy display on the wrist on the R-hand glove or to your phone via the app.

Available in 7 colors!

Wow! If only this had existed before I bought my Thermapen. I can't wait for this. Problem is, it won't be available for 1 yr.... Set to be released....

on April1, 2022.

April 1st....

Oh and after all it is April 1s today, so... just kidding.

I preordered just for fish frying.

Comment

He He He

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here