Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Own a piece of Katz's Deli!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Own a piece of Katz's Deli!

Cutting boards made from replaced counters in Katz's.

Interesting! Out of stock!! I would love to have one of these.

This is my favorite restaurant in the world! I never miss it when I go out to NYC!

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker - the apologizing is in my Canadian DNA, eh! :-)

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahaha, same problem in MN. pkadare

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      They're in stock now, Spinaker .

K.

If I am going to spend 75 bucks on a board, this would be the one.

Comment

I want one!

Comment

I set up an account with them and sent an email asking if they would notify me when the cutting boards are back in stock. If they do, I'll let the family know as soon as I can.

Comment

I just checked and they are back in stock. Picked one up.

Comment

Well, I was going to order one but the $30 shipping cost stopped all of that. Orders over 100 ship free, but the board ships alone and you can’t get around the fee. Maybe if I am in NY and I stop by and they have some...

Comment

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              fzxdoc, thanks for the encouragement between you and the other pbc whisperer I am going to stay broke lol

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              fzxdoc actually that was what I wanted to do but the board ships separately so you pay the 30 buck shipping charge anyway. It doesn't count towards free shipping.

• fzxdoc
              fzxdoc commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh darn. I guess that part was in the fine print, klflowers . Thanks for letting us know.

K.

Ordered!!! My brother is picking it up for me today and sending it out Monday!!

Thanks for the heads up!!

Comment

I might just have to have one of these and a pound or so of pastrami delivered to my hotel when I'm back at the mothership in November. :-)

Comment

I’ve been needing a new cutting board. I just ordered one plus a pound of pastrami to get the free shipping, even though I’ve got pastrami going on the smoker right now. Can’t have too much pastrami!

Comment

• klflowers
                  klflowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They told me you can't get free shipping when you order the board. Maybe i need to call them back

• fzxdoc
                  fzxdoc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just do the order online, klflowers . Seems like it works OK then. I haven't pulled the trigger because I don't need another cutting board, but I sure am tempted. Looks like it worked OK with Red Man's order though.

K.

• Red Man
                  Red Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  klflowers I got free two day shipping. The total cost for the board and pastrami was $110. I ordered online.

Well...I got an email Monday saying the boards sold out unexpectedly fast and I could get a refund or wait a few weeks until they got more in. I told them a few weeks wait is no problem. I got my pastrami on Wednesday and made sammiches tonight. Man that stuff is delicious!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	9604CD67-82C3-4BBC-BCA1-4141F51A6B4D.jpeg
Views:	295
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	757932Click image for larger version

Name:	D3F6494C-B975-491B-9F2B-56E80CF11A9B.jpeg
Views:	382
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	757930Click image for larger version

Name:	CFC7E8B6-1218-41F2-988F-25058D809CCE.jpeg
Views:	322
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	757931

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had a board and 2lbs of pastrami in my cart few days ago, then I thought no! Must resist! Not sure if that was a smart move because now I am jealous.

• gabulldog
                  gabulldog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know the feeling, Huskee, I have stuff sitting in online carts all the time not wanting to spend the money but not wanting to empty the cart either!

Did you order the lean or the fatty pastrami, Red Man ?

Kathryn

Comment

• Red Man
                  Red Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fatty, I think they call it juicy. fzxdoc

They're back ordered now...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here