Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who could use a free cold paddle for cooling your big pots of soup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who could use a free cold paddle for cooling your big pots of soup?

This was an impulse buy at Amazon. San Jamar RCU64V2 Rapi-Kool Plus Cold Paddle, 64 oz Capacity

I filled it with water and put it in a freezer for a year where it sat, never being used. Normally I donate household items to a thrift store run by a charity, but I don't think anyone would know what it is for.

I'll ship it for free to any address in the 48 States. The first reply here that wants it gets it. I'll get your address via PM.

I think that would be very useful for cooling sauce! so yes please.

Comment

Gone in seven minutes! What took you so long? Shoot me a PM with your shipping address, bardsleyque

Comment

• bardsleyque
        bardsleyque commented
        Editing a comment
        For some reason it say's you are blocked or have chosen not to receive PM

• N227GB
        N227GB commented
        Editing a comment
        I just looked at my inbox settings and I don't know what's wrong. I'm going to flag my own post here so a Mod can look into this for me.

• N227GB
        N227GB commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, I think I changed it to receive PMs from anyone now. Give it a try again.

So much for the seven minutes. 🕶

Comment

This gave me an idea for cooling my BBQ sauce before bottling... Anyway, very generous of you!

Comment

• N227GB
          N227GB commented
          Editing a comment
          I like to fill up a few empty 20oz water bottles and put them in the freezer the night before. Does basically the same thing but you can just empty out the melted water and toss them in the trash. This thing here is sized for HUGE pots.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          N227GB that's precisely what I had in mind!

Wth?

Comment

that looks like a... Nevermind

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here