Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok thanks dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your wife went out and bought you a nice present, and went in for half of your new knife! As one who has been married for 48 years, and that to a divorce attorney, you only have one option. Make your wife some cornbread and smile the whole time!

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooop's I was going to suggest trading it in on something else... cancel that. Make cornbread.

• Fire Art
      Fire Art commented
      Editing a comment
      You Sir are 💯 % right and I will

Everyone gets their own individualized omlettes.

Comment

Brownies with crispy edges.

Comment

Add more sugar to your cornbread and if that doesn’t do it dip it in molasses.

Comment

or honey!

Comment

• bardsleyque
            bardsleyque commented
            Editing a comment
            I meant to put that as a comment in LA Pork Butts post.Great looking pan BTW

Wow... a Dollar....Cool

Comment

• lemayp
            lemayp commented
            Editing a comment
            So, I'm not the only one that thought that...

Acute pan of pies.

Comment

• Dick Anderson
            Dick Anderson commented
            Editing a comment
            Ehh, I'm thinkin' Isoscleles. maybe.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here