Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one for Spinaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one for Spinaker.

I thought Spinaker might like these pans too:

Blanc Creatives is an artisanal culinary tools maker of heirloom quality, handcrafted kitchenware and barware.

Are you trying to make the poor guy bankrupt.

Comment

• DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      or maybe just the heaviest house in the neighborhood

Those are killer - including the prices!

Comment

Hahaha, these are ridiculous. They are also selling "garden tools" for $165. (Small trowel and a garden hoe) and you can get a "Premium" bottle opener for $95.00. How about a still for $345. Hahahaha. These guys have lost their minds......or maybe their customers have. I'd take one if I found one at an estate sale for cheap but thats about it.

Comment

So I checked out the site. Of note, one of the blacksmiths is named Ryan Hammer. I wonder if he named his son Sledge.....Besides the prices, these guys aren't too proud to beg for beer. Clicking on the 'Third Shift' link you will be asked to donate beer money for the crew who cools down the forge. But on a positive note, if you sign up for their newsletter you get ten percent off your first purchase, which may cover your rent for the month!

BTW Spinaker the tools for $165 are a bargain compared to the wooden (yes, wood, the same stuff we burn in our KBQ's) tote for $325. Unless you want it all for $475. That'll save you $15!

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL. Right?

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here