Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I picked up some mini woks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up some mini woks.

I'm hoping these will come in handy for cooking sides on the BBQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	dy4IFZyMH3yOm_3tEAS0dfBUoDE_BQ1h2F4Y1qLjrT1xc8Djrq-bAIkyCraQq-jkqYU8kBNqRvCUT2f7uH4Dvbzj7sn5dL46ZmE_mvO-cu54ROaQd2iLWqr32yX0F_nqvgVmpnC8Q7IvtwTeNLz7YxLNRVJusadM6Z3mZMcPibnjHDBd-SawKNkLh6MEyY73LNbaILSQLXrgl4egLSKTHHdRGpq7dJwLOQXwzKeP1TaRFzDqIKNOUsVWPL1jMAa Views:	1 Size:	403.4 KB ID:	593658

Very Cool, indeed, Brother!

Comment

They will indeed. Nice catch.

Comment

Plus, I'd haveta reckon Lodge 9" lids'd fit, if so desired...

Jus Sayin...

Whaddya reckon they hold? 1~ qt, eyeball measurement, from here...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Attjack !
          It was hard to estimate from here...I have a 1, an 2 qt Lodge DO, but they are taller / sides more vertical...

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          I also have a pair of 18 cast iron woks that I bought for BBQ but tend to use on the stove.

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          18" woks? Attjack

Main, that's a hunk o burnin love, amigo!

Probly be hefty to tote in from yer cookers, I'd reckon!

I have th 17" loop handle, an it's all there, empty...

Oh, you will love these. I use them all the time on my kamados. They are great for making small dishes!

Comment

Or, maybe a fondle proof bra?

Comment

I forgot to post the deal here. They are back up to $25 at Amazon. I got them for $10.50 each.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              $#¡+ - dang, why, I'da bought me one, mebbe two, at that discount, like ya done...
              Seen th $25, earlier, was kinda ambivalent...

• JGo37
              JGo37 commented
              Editing a comment
              Where'd you steal these from @ $ 10.50?

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              JGo37 Amazon.

I finally broke these in. I had seasoned them really well but since then they were just sitting in the cupboard. We used them inside on the stovetop, and it was a little silly because we made the same stir fry side by side. On the other hand it was fun.

I knew I was going to have flank steak trimmings because I'm going to make stuffed flank steak tomorrow so I picked up some shiitakes, sugar snap peas, and peppers to add to what I had on hand. We threw it all together and it was tasty. These little works are great.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181211_183219.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	606233

Comment

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              Way to wok it.

Lodge is on sale at BassPro & Cabela's for Xmas. But, the mini wok DOES NOT fit the 22" Weber Gourmet Grate system. darn-it. The mini-wok sinks to the handles.

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              That reminds me that I need to see about using my 18" Mr. BBQ wok on my Primo XL. I envision my mini woks on the Weber 26 frying up some sides.

Gotta love it - right now the mini wok is $ 23.95. Or you can get two for $ 54.00. That's a deal, right? WELL, you can get FOUR for $ 111.95!! All free shipping.

I also HATE IT when two 6-packs of something cost less than the same 12-pack.

C'MON PEOPLE!

Comment

Look handy for sure our local Fleet store carries a lot of Lodge stuff and they run good sales now and again. I'll have to keep a eye out for these.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here