Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A hunk O’ hunk O’ iron.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hunk O’ hunk O’ iron.

Lodge that is, ..........cast iron......all 29.3 lbs. of it. ..........The Lodge Cast Iron Cook-it-All. She’s a beauty. Can’t wait to season & cook with it. Might be a couple of days or a week or three, but it will be soon. Click image for larger version  Name:	686717E0-F18F-456F-ACFA-B73344AB1B28.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.44 MB ID:	589073Click image for larger version  Name:	E02CE6D9-50DD-4484-A6B6-2ABB3E2824D5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.47 MB ID:	589078Click image for larger version  Name:	1EFDEA91-A895-481C-8E72-AA4879B68B09.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.20 MB ID:	589074Click image for larger version  Name:	3C289531-8E98-4775-808A-99B356D2D58E.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.54 MB ID:	589076Click image for larger version  Name:	572CD982-B1CF-4E1E-A7EF-552D655BAAB9.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.95 MB ID:	589077Click image for larger version  Name:	C3333A39-4F4A-4DBB-916F-7C85AE0AF790.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.49 MB ID:	589080
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FireMan; November 6, 2018, 03:42 PM.

That looks like a most cool, an versatile piece of kit.

Here's wishin ya many Great Cooks with it, Brother!

Comment

Boom 💥

Comment

Cool bunch of CI. Should handle almost any cook.

Comment

That's an impressive cooker ... about the only thing that might make it look better is a bunch of good food in/on it ...

Comment

That looks to be very versatile.

Comment

"Cook it all" at ONCE!

Comment

I saw that and was tempted to get one myself. I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Comment

Nice piece(s)! Just added to my MCS list! Thanks! I think...

Comment

• holehogg
                    holehogg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Might want to wait awhile :-)

Wow, that's awesome! It looks like you had to get it in the house in phases with rest stops in between. That thing is a beast!

Comment

Lodge just came out with this in a grand announcement about a month ago. It looked like a great tool. I thought my camping days were over, but did want a Dutch oven. I was trying to figure out how I would use it & figured with my wok oven & I coveted the lid/griddle/grill. Best of multi worlds & love me some cast iron.

Comment

Looks tempting But with my old tattered body, wouldn't be able to lift it. Enjoy, when you can please post pictures of the cooks.

Comment

Biscuits in the pot and bacon on top ....let's eat!

Comment

• Troutman
                          Troutman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That’s what I was thinking, chuck wagon style !!

wow. 'somebody posted lately about being done with MCS....' NOPE AGAIN.

Hey - if you have a kettle tell me if that fits in the center of the gourmet grate. I haven't seen that in person yet. Bein' as it's become time to catch a trout or two for Sunday breakfast I'll have to check BassPro for new inventory when I gear back up - probably Thursday. It'd be great if it can stand in for Weber's wok.

I can recover old CI. I've bought vintage from Craig's and had to redo all my daughter's... But - what are you going to do to season a pre-seasoned Lodge? Curious.. I've studied the Kristen Graham method - um... you know.. ah, 'healthy' Crisco...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CE31D2DA-F746-4C9E-A02E-1108CC31EDAE.jpeg
Views:	120
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	589342
                          That’s funny, I just got mine today.
                          Last edited by Polarbear777; November 6, 2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• FireMan
                            FireMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did it really happen? 😎

• Polarbear777
                            Polarbear777 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            How did I _know_ you were going to say that?

• FireMan
                            FireMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Lolol!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here