Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GrillGrate for Weber Gas Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GrillGrate for Weber Gas Grill

I have a Weber Genesis 330 gas grill that I purchase last year. I want to purchase the GrillGrates for it but I don't know what size I will need. I know you are wondering why I don't walk out on the deck and measure and the answer is I'm not at home and won't be for four weeks. I want to order them asap so I will have them when I do get home. Also have many do I need? I was thinking maybe three. Thanks for your help.

Four (4) grates measuring 19.5 inches was a perfect fit for my Genesis. Total coverage 19.5"x26". Some folks recommend buying three (3) grates and trimming one of the grates that come with the Genesis to fill the gaps. They claim better convection cooking with that setup. I went with the four GrillGrates to replace the Genesis grates and it is awesome. You easily get 275+ degrees on low with one burner. Turn two or three burners to low and easily get 400+ degrees without even trying. Bump it up to medium and you get some serious sear temperatures. I have never had to go above medium for searing. You will like them.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you bep35. I will place the order tomorrow.

GrillGrates have been order and already been shipped. Now that's what I call "Great Service".

Comment

• bep35
      bep35 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was out grilling Cilantro Lime Mahe Mahe tonight. Awesome! However, I was counting my GrillGrates and counted five (5) on my Genesis for complete coverage. I told you four (4). My bad and I do apologize.

I have 3 on my ancient Weber Genisis. (at least 15 yo, keeping in the garage really works) Not full coverage, but, enough for my purposes. If I upgrade to the 330s, as planned, I would get one more to extend the cooking surface. Have been quite happy with them so far.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here