Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ProGrates/MillerMadeProducts Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is ProGrates/MillerMadeProducts Dead?

I've saved these links for some time, thanks to Polarbear777 's endorsement. However, I see both ProGrates and MillerMadeProducts links are dead. Any idea where they might have gone?

https://progrates.com/weber-smokefir...e-upgrade-set/ (warning...some of the redirects can be bizarre)

I guess the best place for SS grates is now https://killagrilla.square.site .

Comment

• Razor
      Razor commented
      Editing a comment
      I have their grates on my Performer Deluxe and WSM. They are incredible.

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      The 24” grate is on my list of indulgences.

There is no telling how many of the links in my browser bookmarks are dead. I'm always bookmarking stuff folks post here, or elsewhere, for future reference. I probably ought to spend an evening with my laptop organizing and deleting browser bookmarks, haha.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds like a ton of fun.

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      RonB I think I should just purge all bookmarks and start clean, with just AR on the list, haha!

• willxfmr
      willxfmr commented
      Editing a comment
      I use the Firefox browser, and have an extension that will go through all my bookmarks and clean them up. Gets rid of the dead and duplicate.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here