Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 188 - "Amber Glanville From Pit Barrel Cooker" - December 19, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 188 - "Amber Glanville From Pit Barrel Cooker" - December 19, 2019

NOTE: Do you like the Pit Barrel and do you like contests that pay cash? Then you will want to make sure to listen to this episode as PBC is paying $1,000 to the winner of their photo contest. Yes, there are some social media things that need to happen...but...with the holidays fast approaching, $1k would be a nice little come up!! Get all the info on their social media channels.

In this episode I sit down with Amber Glanville, VP of Pit Barrel Cooker. It's the first time I have actually interviewed her in any setting so it was a fun time getting to hear a bit of her back story and how they have grown the business. There is a pretty sweet announcement in this episode too! If you are a PBC owner and have been looking for something new from them...you'll want to stay tuned!!

Greg--thanks for the interview with Amber. As a proud owner of a PBC, it was interesting to hear her perspective about the company and the announcement!!!

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      Biggger = Better??? What do you think?

• NSR_BBQ
      NSR_BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, bigger just means other options not necessarily better. I've had a few occasions where I've cooked a brisket laying flat on the rack (not hanging vertically) where I wished the PBC was a little bit larger. For most of the cooking that I've done with the regular PBC, its been large enough for my needs.

Wow, a bigger PBC! Can't wait to share that!

Comment

I figured for a while that had to have been the biggest request (complaint?) they've been getting is for a full 55gal, since that's what so many other barrel users are used to. Personally I don't need one that big, I think the PBC size is mighty perfect.

Comment

I thought they had settled on the current size because it worked so much better than 55? Curious to know the story here for why it should work as well.

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
          BBQCentralShow commented
          Editing a comment
          I am sure they don't want to put something that is bigger on the market just to say they have one...they would want to ensure that it still functions the same as the other sizes do which is why she seemed to be a little vague on the actual size of it...guess we'll see when it actually happens!

• Polarbear777
          Polarbear777 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s about the size of it, I’m sure.

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm...sounds like something that will compete with or against Gateway.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here