Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mentors for HIGH SCHOOL BBQ - National High School BBQ Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mentors for HIGH SCHOOL BBQ - National High School BBQ Association

Hello All, I am reaching out to challenge you to mentor a High School BBQ team, club, or student. Help us make High School BBQ a National Team sport in high schools in America. We need more male roles models on High School campuses as well as supporting teachers, and helping kids in an important time in their lives learn and grow their cooking skills. Not only is BBQ a life skill but it is also a skill that can turn into a career, be utilized during times of community and National Disaster, and most of all we all know how much fun it is and the pride one gets even as an adult when you get your first 180 or GC. I have seen the impact it has on the kids I teach as well as my own daughter who is on her high school Meat Judging Team, showing pigs, won State Champion Chicken, and the first highs school team to win the World Food Championship. Learn more about high school bbq at www.HighSchoolBBQLeague.com and support and mentor a local team to participate in THE SLAB (Student's LIT About Barbecue) National High School Championship in Round Rock, Texas at the Kalahari Resort June 19-22. Message me in you are interested in volunteering, showcasing your business, or just working with kids. BBQ Regards,
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here