Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- Competition BBQ Secrets: Mark Lambert of Sweet Swine O' Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO- Competition BBQ Secrets: Mark Lambert of Sweet Swine O' Mine

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0055.jpg Views:	1 Size:	7.13 MB ID:	335237

In our latest installment of AmazingRibs.com's Pitmasters Club Video Series, Clint Cantwell sits down with Mark Lambert of Sweet Swine O' Mine competition BBQ team, 2x winners of Memphis in May and winners of countless other prestigious contests.

Filled with amazing tips from one of the top teams on the circuit, the video is worth watching twice or more in order to pick up all of Mark's secrets including his winning recipe for chicken, an intro to the "money muscle", trimming brisket, and so much more!

Also be sure to check out some of the competition BBQ classes recommended in the video including Mark and Malcom Reed's Barbecue Live class at http://barbecuelive.com/ and Rod Gray's class at http://www.pelletenvy.com/classes/.

Also take a moment to visit the Sweet Swine O' Mine website at https://ssomd.com/ for great sauces, rubs, and other products!

Attached Files
    Last edited by Clint Cantwell; June 21, 2017, 09:04 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here