Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SnS Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SnS Grills

Congratulations David Parrish with the new announcement! I love the look of your new company logo and I'm sure it will be just as successful as the old one. Just one question, are you going to change your username again here in The Pit?

Here's the text from the email. If you're on their mailing list you'll get this. That specialmoffer shure looks good. My wife's going to be thrilled.
    David Parrish love the look and feel of the site.
    Important Announcement!
    Dear Friend,

Can you believe it’s been 5 years since Adrenaline Barbecue Company was founded? Nope! We can’t either. It’s been a great journey, though, and we’re glad you’re here with us. As the years have passed, and our product catalog has expanded, we’ve just become more and more honored and humbled by all the success stories you’ve shared with us using our products. We gotta say; it’s pretty cool.

Our company’s journey continues, and journeys sometimes bring change. Given our product catalog growth over the years we feel the name Adrenaline Barbecue Company no longer fully captures the company’s mission. With that said, our name is changing to SnS Grills to better capture the focus of our company. We’re firm believers in two zone cooking and creating grills and grill products that deliver unmatched two zone performance. We feel nothing conveys two zone cooking better that our product name, Slow ‘N Sear... Which we shortened to SnS, cause Slow ‘N Sear is long. With this new mission focus and accompanying name change comes a brand new, easier to navigate website. Our products, service, and commitment to you will remain the same. Okay, maybe some new products, cause who doesn’t like shiny new grill stuff?!? Anyways, you guys are the reason we’re able to expand and continue to evolve, and we thank you.

OK,OK, enough group hugs. We have an ask. With a new site comes lot’s of variables. We’d like for you to help us kick the tires. We’ve created a special offer just for you. You get a good deal. We make sure the site works. Win Win I tell you.

We hope you will continue this journey with us, and as always, thank you for being our customer.

Dave

P.S because you’ve read this email we’re moving you off of our ABC email list and into our shiny new SnS Grills email list. No worries! We won’t clutter your inbox with multiple email copies.

Comment

Got my e-mail and the new web site looks great.

Comment

Very happy for them. Wishing nothing but continued success.

Comment

Their new website looks great. Can’t wait to see the new grill (I’ve seen a teaser photo).

Comment

• fzxdoc
            fzxdoc commented
            Editing a comment
            There's a new grill coming out?
            K.

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            fzxdoc I’ve seen a photo on the Facebook SnS group, but no comments from Dave. He posted photos before the Kamado was released. The photos only show a portion of the grill.
            Last edited by fuzzydaddy; October 19, 2019, 08:14 AM.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully a larger kamado

Like the new website.

Comment

I just tested the new SnS site by ordering an SnS for my new(ish) 22" kettle and the special offer bundle. I wish Dave well.

Kathryn

Comment

Sad to see the original SnS logo go bye bye.

Comment

Agreed, Huskee . I liked both, the Adrenaline BBQ Logo and the SnS logo . Looks like both are gone from the new site:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adrenaline BBQ Logo.JPG
Views:	776
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	758040
                Click image for larger version

Name:	SnS Logo.JPG
Views:	790
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	758041

Kathryn

Comment

Looks like all the recipe and instruction videos are on the new site yet.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                    fuzzydaddy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They will be moving them over. The abcbarbecue site is still up and has them there.

Best of luck going forward David, I remain a big fan. Your products are unsurpassed in quality and have transformed the way I cook.

Comment

I re-fell in love with ABC-- I mean SnSGrills when I left my SnS outside on the patio during Imelda. It did not turn into a heap of rust, unlike cheaper "stainless" products I've inadvertently left out over the years.

Still, I can only imagine how much of an effort rebranding an entire company is.....website, e-commerce functions, Youtube channel, Twitter....and not losing those stats is important to monitization.....not to mention trying to keep your site at the top of Google's search listenings.

Comment

I'm using the SnS right now. I threw a chuck roast, some canned tomatoes, small potatoes and a hot sopressata sausage in the OKJ this morning. Over the course of the cook I removed everything but the chuck roast. After about 3 hours I moved the chuck over to the kettle to finish. I had yard work to do and couldn't spend all day feeding and managing the OKJ.

Comment

Dave is now David Parrish

(Make sure to type David if you want to tag him, you'll notice his pic if you're tagging the right one. Dave Parrish is different.)

Comment

• Craigar
                          Craigar commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ha! I was only joking about the name change!

Thanks everyone! I shared this thread with my team, who did most of the heavy lifting. They were very happy to see y'all are very happy!

There's no doubt that support from AmazingRibs.com and the Pitmaster Club was integral to the success of the Slow 'N Sear. I can't thank everyone here enough for their support.

Comment

• klflowers
                          klflowers commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, thank you for the sns/dng AND the cold grate video. Both made my waistline grow.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here