Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Kamado E6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Kamado E6

Does anyone have a clue when the new E6 units will be available?

I have no idea, but let me be the first to say welcome and congratulations on your first post in 5 years.

All kidding aside, if you’re in the market for the Summit/Kamado, you are going to love that cooker. Good luck.
    Last edited by au4stree; March 2, 2021, 01:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Yup, howdy after 5 years!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Haha, prefer to read and not speak.
          That said, I am *stoked* about getting a new Summit Charcoal. I would like to have the Gen 1s, but not at those prices compared to what the E6 will offer. I like the gas assist, but it is not necessary.

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            "Ha ha, prefer to read and not speak" .....Yeah, I’m the same way.
            Last edited by Panhead John; March 2, 2021, 05:10 PM.

• Old Glory
            Old Glory commented
            Editing a comment
            I never use the gas assist

• JCBBQ
            JCBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Panhead John LOL

I think you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure that what you heard is not what I meant.
          Happy Grilling to you and PBR too. Or is the Lone Star in your area?

Comment

No definitive date yet from Weber.

Comment

Welcome to the posting side of The Pit.

Comment

Weber has been sending replacement grills to the folks (like me) who have the original E6. Hopefully the new versions will be available soon.

Comment

Welcome to the speaking side of the Pit!

Comment

The WSCG E6 shows in "in stock for pickup" at a few of my local Ace Hardware stores but Weber website still says coming soon. I’m still on the fence on whether to get the E6 or S6, currently own the Performer Deluxe, Summit S670 gas, Smokey mountain, and an older platinum one touch. So I figured the new Kamado could round out my collection😀

Comment

• RonB
                      RonB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome to The Pit.

• FireMan
                      FireMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aye, a rounding out ya need! Welcome,

Thanks, great to be here! Then I’m SURE I will be needing something after I get the WSCG 😀

Comment

Does anyone have or received a replacement for the WSCG E6? Just wondering if it was made more stable with the recent changes. Still don’t know if I’m going with the S6 with the table or wait for the E6 if that stability issue was fixed.

Comment

PackersOwner12 I had my original E6 replaced by Weber. The revised version is much more stable.

I made a few videos about my E6 experience for my YouTube channel. Here’s the video that directly addresses the wobbly stand issue.

Comment

Thank you, that video helped!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here