Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So pumped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pumped

I never thought I'd get a chance to own one due to the retail price tag. Then the stars aligned and a guy over on TWVBB put this up for sale for $600 a week and a half ago and I swooped in immediately. He had it for a year and said he wasn't happy with it which caught me off guard because I never hear anything but rave reviews from basically everyone that has one. Finally got to pick it up this morning and spent the better part of today cleaning it up. I've never had a kamado and I can't wait to learn and use this thing. My kettle and WSM are going to be lonely for awhile....
    Attached Files

You're going to love it. great price on a clean looking cooker!

Comment

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. And that pic was before I cleaned it. Lots of little external grease marks that came off and internal gunk that came off with a little elbow grease.

Nice job! Great grill...

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Great pick up!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Damn!!!!
            What a great score.
            Congrats on your new rig. 👊🔥👊🔥

Comment

• Andrrr
              Andrrr commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. I still kinda can't believe it worked out

Thats so awesome! Great find.....cant wait to see her in action,congratulations!

Comment

That's a great deal.

Comment

Congrats! You’re gonna love it!

Comment

• Andrrr
                  Andrrr commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I already do and I haven’t even cooked on it yet!

A fine choice and an excellent deal.

Didn't realize which version you had when I replied in another thread...
                So here are the numbers for the "cart" version.

55-788-015101-EC

55-820-011501-00

Comment

Congratulations on the addition to your cooker family. Have fun!

Comment

Sure is purrty. What are you cooking first?

Comment

• Andrrr
                      Andrrr commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not sure. Ive been hankering for some brisket. Maybe some corned beef?

Nice

Comment

Wow! That's a great price. Good for you--that cooker is so much fun. Rock solid. Versatility. Delicious food.

Kathryn

Comment

• Andrrr
                        Andrrr commented
                        Editing a comment
                        fzxdoc and I even know how to light it thanks to the 5 times you've been asked to post your meticulous directions in this channel!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here