Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Deal of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Deal of the Year

I believe I found my “Deal of the Year. Paid $1,000 for it. As you can see. Never even lit! Mel told me the only thing on it got used were the wheels to roll it in and out of the garage when he cleaned it. He bought it 2 years ago and NEVER used it!
    Attached Files

That is a super deal!

Comment

I'd call that one heck of a deal off normal retail. There's one being offered for sale up near Dallas that's supposedly got only a handful of cooks on it (and looks it in pics). Been on the market a couple months, started at $1500, dropped to $1300 a month ago...…..probably could be had for $1k flash cash right about now.

Comment

• ScottyC13
        ScottyC13 commented
        Editing a comment
        This one retails at $1999 with the cart, so he got it for 1/2 price.

Congrats on the find. That is a really sweet deal.

Comment

Shop the Pig! Great deal.

Comment

You are the envy of every deal seeker.

Comment

You are going to LOVE that cooker!!

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Jack pot! Congrats!

Comment

Definitely an awesome score!

Comment

You know, you could bought a SmokeFire for that... (ducks and covers)

Comment

• GroceryBoy
                      GroceryBoy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You better see this. The SmokeFire has issues! Oh and if you look close at the pics you can see my Rec Tec behind the Summit.

Last edited by GroceryBoy; February 20, 2020, 08:17 PM.

• texastweeter
                      texastweeter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      was a joke, lol.

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      so bad...

Awesome! You will love it!

Comment

Score!
                      I paid twice that and still love it...so to say that’s a bargain is a huge understatement.

Comment

Super jealous! I hope to see some pics with cooks on it soon!

Comment

Great deal... I lucked out on mine and got it for $1100 but i have a friend that works for Weber that hooked me up. You even beat the insider deal.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here