Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello again, my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again, my friend

I miss this thing all winter. Reunited and it feels so good.
    Attached Files

Have fun!

Comment

That sounds like a song!

Comment

Hello Summit, my old friend
        I've come to cook with you again
        Because a vision softly creeping
        Left its seeds while I was sleeping
        And the vision that was planted in my brain
        Still remains
        Within the smoke of the Summit

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds of Silence, love me some S&G

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          fzxdoc Troutman that's one of my all time favorite songs! Timeless melody.

• Buck Flicks
          Buck Flicks commented
          Editing a comment
          There are far worse (and few better) songs to have stuck in your head.

Sexy. The cooker.

Comment

Peaches an Herb got Nuthin, on alla dat ^^^^

Love th diffraction rainbow ya got in yer shot, as well...

Smoke em, if ya got em, yall...

Comment

Happy reunion.

Comment

Uwrapped Spartacus this afternoon and warmed him up with a quick meatball cook. Doing a butt tomorrow to really get him going. Spartacus lives!!!

Comment

• fzxdoc
                fzxdoc commented
                Editing a comment
                Spartacus has probably been envious of Ms. Santa Maria grill. And for good reason. Go Spartacus!

K.

Fire it up! Yessir! Get some pizza on that thing. I digress. Lookin good. 👍👍👍. 🕶

Comment

I mean there is nothing to say you can’t use your friend during the winter.

Comment

• xaugievike
                  xaugievike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She stays at our remote location....I do need to consider hauling her home for the winter....but if I did that I wouldn’t have to convince my wife that we need a better winter cooker (insulated) at home....

• Nate
                  Nate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  xaugievike , well in that case you definitely need to get a winter time friend since your summer friend has to stay at home!

I have the opposite problem. I bbq all year long and have to stop myself from doing it too much, it’s like an addiction. If my daughter wants an apple my reply is ‘smoked, grilled or roasted’ ?

Welcome back Kotter !!!!

Comment

• JeffJ
                  JeffJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here. My family gets tired of grilled food so I have to mix it up.

She's a beaut, Clark. She's a beaut!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here