Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcs

Well I finally did it and ordered me a Summit, came last week but I was in LA helping with the grand kids, came home and put it together and did the first burn in to get rid of the oils, thought about maybe doing some pork belly burnt ends. Any help would be appreciated. I was able to pull the trigger due to the fact somebody came and bought my Aircraft maintenance business and is keeping me on part time for 18 months. I was planning on retiring in Feb as I am going to be 67 and want to spend more time with family. Now I have the best of both worlds having access to all the shops tooling and not the bills. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2661.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	584299Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2662.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	584300

Congrats. That Weber is at the top of my list.

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Pretty cool outcome!

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Couln't ask for better

Great deal, congrats! I'd love to try and cook on the Summit one day to get in on all the fun. I'm sure you'll be very pleased with a brand new, shiny, and awesome grill!

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      come on over

Nice! That certainly is a top notch charcoal burning machine.

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      we will find out

Looks great. Congrats on the new rig!

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

After all is said and done I think you're going like it. Maybe fzxdoc fzxcan share her lighting and fire maintenance tutorial.

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      she shared and what a lot of info, she is awsome

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes she is!

I believe you are going to have some fun!

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      I am going to try

Congrats on the grill and the new work situation.

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Great rig, you will enjoy it !! Show us some of your cooks !!!

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      pig candy tomorrow

congrats - you're going to fall in love quick

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't wait

At least you get to Lower Alabama now and then!

Have FUN with that cooker!!

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here