Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 10 - Charcoal! With Ed Reilly - March 4, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 10 - Charcoal! With Ed Reilly - March 4, 2021

On March 4, 2021 we had a great chat with Ed Reilly of the boutique charcoal maker B&B Charcoal about how charcoal is made, the differences between lump, briquets, and composites. He was joined by Clint Cantwell, Max Good, and Meathead.

PITMASTER CLUB HAPPY HOURS ARE THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY OTHER MONTH (Beginning January) at 7:30 P.M. CENTRAL HERE https://tinyurl.com/pitmasterclub
    Last edited by Meathead; March 6, 2021, 04:39 PM.

I will be there. No questions from me about missing Weber serial numbers this time.

Comment

Wait, I though we were doing booze?

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Had to reschedule because we're trying to put together something more than just booze talk....

• RichieB
        RichieB commented
        Editing a comment
        you certainly can still put a few down. I will.

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Booze?
        Does PBR count?

Reminder, HAPPY HOUR IS TONIGHT, at 7:30 CT.

Topic: Charcoal

We will have Meathead, Max and Clint, and special guest Ed Reilly of B&B Charcoal!

Click here at 7:30 CT tonight (runs up to 2 hrs): https://tinyurl.com/pitmasterclub

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

5 minutes 'til go time.....

Comment

Jumping in now!

Comment

Waiting still. Will it start soon?

Comment

ofelles Live now, little technical glitch at the start

Comment

• glitchy
                  glitchy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, I was there.

• ofelles
                  ofelles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ya as soon as I posted that I get in. Brain fart by someone šŸ˜

Huskee are they typically recorded so we can watch them later? I donā€™t recall previous ones being able to replay.

(I was on the webcast but I think I missed the beginning)

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, all of them are posted in the main Happy Hour channel here. This one will be posted soon, when Meathead gets it formatted and can upload it here, in the main post above.

• scottranda
                  scottranda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Huskee !!! It was as really good and interesting topic!

I keep forgetting about these Happy Hour meetings!

Comment

Yes, MH will post them There is an archive someplace.

Comment

I enjoyed the discussion, and hearing from the owner/president/dude from B&B was cool.

Comment

• scottranda
                      scottranda commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He was entertaining!!

So passionate. Couldnā€™t get past his describing his charcoal as important as an ingredient of the meal.

Comment

Hey All,
                      How does a cave dude barely above two cans and a string get in on this action?

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sorry we missed this. See the main top post above. The link and the times are there, they're live the first Thursday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) at 7:30 pm Central. The recorded version of March's episode is there as well.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here