Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 9 - Cold Weather Smoking and Grilling - January 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    That one kettle looks like a snow cone. It just needs a little syrup!

• Skip
    replied
    Looking forward to this one since I live in Minnesota. Our winter is pretty mild so far but...just you wait!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    The Zoom link has been added above. Also if you review any of the posts in this main channel here, the link is everywhere. The link is also in the last several Hot From The Pit newsletters. And usually within the week after the live event Meathead will post the recorded show right here so you can watch the recorded version.

Leave a comment:

• PaynTrain
    replied
    I'm in! You have a Zoom URL Huskee Spinaker ?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• luvthemstillers
    replied
    Sounds like a topic I can get behind.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    So I can watch later.
    A question I forgot to ask can I view this at a later time and how do I do that.
    Don't get home from work until 21:00.
    Four more days and I toss the keys on the counter for the last time....retired.

• RichieB
    replied
    You have something better to do? Just kidding. I believe it is taped (oops dated myself) so you can watch at your covienence.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Rats, something I would have liked to sit in on living up here in the great white north.

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    replied
    So when I do long charcoal smokes in the winter I get a much better end product.

The air is much colder and drier, so I think a hotter/cleaner fire is providing better smoke.

Of course you go through fuel faster but recipes all work out for exactly the same time since the cooker temp is the same inside.

discuss. :-)
    Last edited by Polarbear777; January 4, 2021, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Ya, when it's in the low 50's here I think twice about grilln'

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Huskee. Looking forward to these. See you next Thursday.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. The permalink is in the other topics here in this channel and in the HOT From The Pit newsletters.

• Polarbear777
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	0B075923-BD1F-49D8-83A2-8D58262F4C18.jpeg
Views:	894
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	967527

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    Same Zoom link?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here