Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 7 - Pellet Cookers - November 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 7 - Pellet Cookers - November 2020

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_129434.jpg
Views:	5080
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	934737

Join members of our team for a discussion on the use of pellet cookers including tips, techniques, and more featuring hosts Meathead and Clint Cantwell, as well as our resident smoker and grill expert Max Good, and a few very special guests, including (L to R, top to bottom):

Jason Baker, Green Mountain Grills
    Read more about Green Mountain here

Meathead, Owner of AmazingRibs.com

Rod Gray, Pellet Envy competition BBQ team and Eat BBQ sauces and rubs
    Read more about Rod and Pellet Envy here

Max Good, the only full-time grill and BBQ tester in the world from AmazingRibs.com

Clint Cantwell, Sr. VP of AmazingRibs.com

Candy Sue Weaver, BBQers Delight Pellets and President of the Kansas City Barbeque Society and moderator for AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club
    Read more about Candy Sue here

Last edited by Meathead; November 6, 2020, 05:01 PM.

I'm going to have to watch this one to finally learn how to use my pellet burners!

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

You can set a reminder in your calendar...and forget it 😬

Comment

What happened to Cold Weather Cooking ??

Comment

• Bogy
            Bogy commented
            Editing a comment
            I emptied the birdbath today because it kept getting a skim of ice every night, but the pond hasn't frozen yet.

• coustyj
            coustyj commented
            Editing a comment
            My bird bath just little iced over - plants went bye bye

• Below Zero Smoker
            Below Zero Smoker commented
            Editing a comment
            Moved to January...

Don't forget, tomorrow Thursday Nov 5 @ 7:30pm CT is our next Happy Hour- this time on Pellet Cookers. Special guests include Jason Baker of Green Mountain Grills, Candy Sue Weaver of BBQers Delight, and Rod Gray of Pellet Envy. Plus Clint, Max and Meathead!

Tune in here on time: https://tinyurl.com/pitmasterclub

Comment

Bump! It's tonight! It's in 4.5 hours!

Tune it at 7:30pm CT (8:30pm ET) for our Pellet Cooker Happy Hour.

We'll have:
            • Candy Sue Weaver of BBQr's Delight Pellets,
              • and President of Kansas City Barbeque Society (KCBS)!
              • and AmazingRibs.com Moderator Emeritus!
            • Jason Baker of Green Mountain Grills
            • Rod Gray of Pellet Envy competition team
            Plus those other what's-their-names... yeah, Meathead, Max and Clint.

TUNE IN HERE at 7:30 CT tonight! >>> https://tinyurl.com/pitmasterclub

Comment

Candy Sue, Whohoo, I’m home today, cooking Kurobuta and slightly inebriated... I’m in!! Provided I can stay up of course.

Comment

See you there!

Comment

Had it on my calendar, had an alarm set on my phone, the shower divert on the tub spout went to hell, so missed it completely.

Comment

Can I still watch it if I missed it? I was at work.

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, always. It may take a couple days for Meathead to get it formatted and posted, but they will always be recorded and posted in the main Happy Hour channel here. It's also highlighted in the Hot From The Pit newsletters at the end of the month. Do you read them?

Another Great Happy Hour. Thanks everyone involved!

Comment

I have spent the afternoon "tending" my Recteq, drinking some great local beer, and listening to this Happy Hour. Outstanding! It verified some things I thought I knew, taught me some things I didn’t know, and actually was entertaining in spots. Many thanks to all involved. A great way to spend the afternoon.

Comment

This month's video is a must watch for any pellet heads, either current, or potential!

Comment

Excellent discussion and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting the video afterwards because I can’t usually see them live because of other obligations.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here