Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 12 - Virtual Single Barrel Bourbon Tasting w/ a Master Distiller - July 1, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrived today:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210617_180743483-01.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	1046816

Comment

I should point out, we are not taking a cut on this.

Comment

Got mine today!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	07AA154D-68CB-48FC-AA6B-094CB6588476.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	1048564

Comment

Just a quick reminder that TODAY is the deadline for ordering your tasting kit for next Thursday's (7/1) Pitmaster Club exclusive live virtual bourbon tasting event!

Order now at https://forwhiskeylovers.com/store/w...-sample-pack-5.

Comment

I've got my kit!

Comment

Mine's on the way

Comment

Reminder, it's tomorrow evening! Thurs, July 1 @ 7:30pm CT / 8:30pm ET

Who's got a kit and will join us for a live tasting?
                Who didn't get one but will still join us live?
                Who ordered one late and hasn't gotten it yet? (If that's you, remember you can still taste along to the recorded episode later)

Comment

No kit but plan on joining. Might be a little late to the party though.

Comment

Unavailable to join us tomorrow night or you didn't have time to order a tasting kit?

The Happy Hour will be recorded and we will be posting a link Friday or Saturday so you can still order a kit at https://forwhiskeylovers.com/store/w...-sample-pack-5 then taste along with the recording!

Comment

Reminder, it's tonight at 7:30pm CT.

Who's joining??

Comment

I have my kit and will be joining tonight! Funny story: Yesterday I left home to drive to my vacation home in Virginia for the holiday weekend. I got about ½ hour away when I suddenly remembered I had forgotten to pack my tasting kit. I got off the highway, turned around and went back to get it.

Comment

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You sir are devoted and focused! That is something I would've done as well, both on the 'forget something important' and the 'turn around to go back & get' fronts.

35 mins.

Comment

We are starting up now for anyone who wants to join us by visiting https://tinyurl.com/pmc-happyhour.

Comment

That was fun.

Comment

That was awesome! #'s 81 and 83 were excellent!

Comment

• Huskee
                                Huskee commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I agree. I truly liked each one, but for me I liked each one in succession better than the last.

• Dewesq55
                                Dewesq55 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Huskee +1

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here