Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 12 - Virtual Single Barrel Bourbon Tasting w/ a Master Distiller - July 1, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was fun. My ranking was 82, 81, 83, 80. But it was damn close.

Comment

flyingpiglet and I really enjoyed the tasting. Can't wait for the next one. All of the barrels had something going from them, but we were finally partial to 83.

Of course we had to order bourbons and maple syrups right afterwards. Just for presents, don't you know.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm going to try to place an order too, but traditionally MI is hard to get liquor shipped to, we'll see.

Drat, drat and double drat I had this circled on half a dozen calender's and still missed this!!!!
      I'm not very happy right now....
      pee me off

Comment

Originally posted by smokin fool View Post
        Drat, drat and double drat I had this circled on half a dozen calender's and still missed this!!!!
        I'm not very happy right now....
        pee me off
        No worries, we taped the session so you can watch it now at https://youtu.be/WhapXVKyhgU. You can also still order the tasting kit if you want to wait and play along!

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, just watched it.
          Very informative to a novice Bourbon drinker like myself.
          I did check the LCBO website and they're products are not listed up here. Maybe one day.
          Look forward to the next installment in the series.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here